Make it to the Heart of Your Loved One with Chocolate Desserts this Valentine's Day
This Valentine’s Day, forget the conventional greeting cards, overpriced roses and plush toys. Take a sweeter and unconventional route of delighting your loved one with decadent chocolate desserts.
Spending some quality time in the kitchen to prepare a dish your better half loves is one of the best ways to say ‘I Love You’. And as the saying goes, a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach and that is true for any foodie in your life.
Although there are some couples who’d prefer exchanging trite cards and getting flashy bouquets of roses for their partner, sometimes it’s the handmade food of a beloved that makes a way straight into the heart. For those who are planning to go the indigenous way, here are two chocolate recipes to woo your loved one.
1. Fudgy Chocolate Brownies - Although brownies may seem more like an after-school snack than a conventional date night dessert, but they make no less a mark for a rich dessert recipe. Whipped heartily to ensure that the brownies are dense and decadent, it makes a show that’s no less than a fudge. To enhance its appeal, you can sprinkle it with chocolate chips, walnuts, or even a caramel ribbon. Finish it off by dusting it with powdered sugar for an eye-catching presentation.
2. Chocolate Bread Pudding - A rich satiating spicy dish or a comfort food, make this Valentine’s Day worth it by whipping delicious after-meal sweet dishes for your foodie partner. Being a truly comfort food, this double chocolate bread pudding dish will set the perfect Valentine’s mood that’s worth a celebration. It is a wonderfully versatile recipe and can be easily prepared whenever you’re ready to roll. Using a good blend of both chocolate chips and cocoa powder equalizes the chocolate flavor and a hint of gooey sauce on top concludes the package.
While these above Valentine’s Day desserts will sure shot make it to the heart of your loved one, there is also another item that will equally delight your sweetheart. Since you don’t want your languidness to tarnish the celebratory mood of the day, chocolate boxes in the form of personalised Valentine’s Day gifts will also make the cut. All you need to do is take a rather innovate path of presenting it to your beloved teamed with one of those Valentine’s desserts to leave him in absolute awe.
- Top 10 Valentine’s Day Gifts for New Girlfriend
- Top 5 Valentine’s Day Surprise Plan
- Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for your Girlfriend
- Chocolate Day Celebration – Valentine’s Week
- Best Personalised Valentine’s Day Gifts
- 15 Long Distance Valentine’s Gift Celebration Ideas
- 13 Valentine’s Day Gifts for Couple
- Unique Valentine’s Gifts for him