No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe for a Home Birthday Celebration
With the current global pandemic, many plans have gone for a toss. This includes your much-awaited holiday to your next big life change.
While we try to deal with this global pandemic, there may be at least one birthday that was much awaited. This is when you can surprise your special person with a home-made birthday cake.
Now sourcing all your confectionery supplies is somewhat difficult during the quarantine. So why not opt for an easy Oreo cheesecake recipe, with the help of readily available household snacks (Oreo biscuits) which can help liven up your at-home birthday party. This birthday is surely going to be a memorable experience for the birthday boy/girl. With the best available ingredients around us, a no-bake Oreo cheesecake is the perfect birthday cake recipe to celebrate a quarantine birthday.
Let us look at how you can make at-home no-bake Oreo cheesecake. Here are all the ingredients you need -
Serves: 3-4 persons
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Ingredients-
For preparing the crust of the Oreo cheesecake:
- 24 Cadbury Oreo Biscuits
- 60 grams Butter
For the no-bake portion of the Oreo cheesecake:
- Approx. 450 grams of cream cheese (make sure it is at room temperature)
- 120 grams of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 480 ml cold whipping cream
- 15 chopped Cadbury Oreo Biscuits
For Toppings (optional)
- 6 Cadbury Oreo Biscuits, chopped
Here are 10 steps for preparing a mouth-watering no-bake Oreo cheesecake:-
- Step 1 - Start with preparing the crust of your Oreo cheesecake. Crush the 24 oreo biscuits into fine crumbs using a mixer.
- Step 2 - Add the butter to the crushed Oreos in a mixing bowl and moisten them. Make sure the butter is melted so that it mixes well with the Oreo crumbs.
- Step 3 - On mixing it well together, take a springform pan, and lay a parchment paper. An alternative to parchment paper is using an aluminium foil or a silicone mat. Press the entire mixture of Oreo crumbs and butter at the bottom of the springform pan for an even layer. This forms the crust of your Oreo Cheesecake. Now refrigerate this while we move on to the cheesecake batter.
- Step 4 - For the cheesecake, whisk the cream cheese until it becomes smooth. Whisk it well so that peaks are formed in the vessel.
- Step 5 - Add vanilla extract and powdered sugar and stir well.
- Step 6 - Now beat the whipping cream till the mixture is fluffy. A food processor can be handy for this step.
- Step 7 - Now combine both, the cream cheese and whipped cream and blend well. Both ingredients should form a seamless mix with one another.
- Step 8 - The next step is to take the springform pan and pour the cheesecake batter in it. Ensure it spreads evenly in layers in the springform pan.
- Step 9 - Now break open a couple of oreo biscuits on a plate. Add these chunks of oreo biscuits to the springform pan. Slightly press them so that they get submerged. It gives a texture to your cheesecake when the chunky bits of Oreo come your way while eating the soft cheesecake.
- Step 10 - You can top it with some more oreo biscuits pressed into the mixture at the end. Cover the pan with a plastic wrap and let it sit in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours. Now check for the wobbly motion to your cheesecake. Once it is there, it is set perfectly. Serve cold!