‘SELLER’ herein means OLYMPIA INDUSTRIES LIMITED. ‘BUYER’ herein means any person, party, association, firm, limited company, corporation, etc., who make an offer to the Seller to purchase the products.
1. Order of Goods: All orders placed by the Buyer shall be in writing and subject to the Seller’s acceptance via a confirmation email. The Invoice will be raised on the Buyer against the order placed and goods supplied in terms of the said order. The Seller shall however be at the liberty to accept or refuse any order in full or part without assigning any reasons whatsoever.In case of any further assistance or enquiries please contact us, Kindly write to us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & issue.
2. Price: Price prevailing on the date of placement of orders on the web-site shall be applicable for generation of purchase order/ delivery order/ contract/ advance payment for the supplies that have been accepted/ issued. The Seller reserves the right to revise the price on the web-site without any advance, further notice to the Buyer or without assigning any reason therefore. The prices listed for all the products are final and all-inclusive charges, other than with respect to delivery charges. Delivery charges may be added on orders below a particular amount.
3. Examination: The Buyer should check the price, quantity and calculations made in the invoice thoroughly. In case of any discrepancy the same should immediately be brought to the notice of the seller.
4. Intimation of Short Receipt/ Damage: The weight or quantity recorded by the Seller in their dispatch documents shall be the basis for Invoicing and Payment. In case of short receipt/damage receipt Buyer shall forthwith intimate in writing. In the unlikely event that your products are damaged in transit, please contact us within 48 hours. Kindly write to us on email@example.com with your order number, issue and digital photograph of damaged goods for us to assess and verify its packaging/condition, and we will arrange for a replacement or Refunds will be processed. The decision of the Seller will be final.
5. Applicable Taxes: Any Taxes, Cess or Duties levied by Central, State, Local or any other authority now in force or hereafter be imposed on the sale transportation or supply/delivery of the goods is included in the pricing mentioned on the web-site. The prices indicated on the Website are inclusive of all Taxes including GST (Goods and Services Tax). GST is a single tax leviable on the supply of goods and services that is levied on every value addition (through production and services) and is added to a product& sale price. GST on the products will be required to be borne and paid by the customer.
6. Quality of Goods: The goods supplied shall be as per the specifications/quality prescribed by the Brand. For this purpose, the Brand’s laboratory record/ certificate of quality shall be the basis.
7. Return of Goods: Goods once sold will not be taken back.
8. Insurance: All arrangements for Transit Insurance and all liability for transit losses shall be decided on a case to case basis and as mutually agreed to between the parties.
9. Delivery: The delivery of the goods shall be made by the Seller at the address as notified by the Buyer. In event of the change of address, the Buyer shall intimate the same to the Seller. The Buyer shall make all arrangements to take delivery of the goods on the dates informed by the Seller.
For Bulk Orders (For Corporate Customers): We currently delivers across India. Delivery timelines may vary depending on locations, size of orders and customization requirements.
For Single Orders (Non Corporate Customers): We currently delivers across Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mysore and Kolkata. Delivery timelines may vary depending on locations, size of orders and customization requirements. For Pricing & further details on Bulk Shipping Charges, Please get in touch with our Customer Support team on firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Payment: The payment should be made only by crossed Cheques/ Bank Drafts in favour of OLYMPIA INDUSTRIES LIMITED on any of the Scheduled Banks or any other mode as may be agreed through normal banking channels. Payments on the web-site can be made through our registered payment gateway. In no event any cash payment is to be made against this invoice. In case any cash payment is to be made against this Invoice by the Buyer or any person/party on its behalf to the Company or any of its employee/person the same will not be treated as valid payment in discharge of this Invoice and the Buyer / person would be doing so at its own risk and consequence. The Buyer shall not for any reason suspend payment or make any deduction by the way of set-off. In case any amount is withheld or sought to be set-off/adjusted unless specifically agreed in writing by Authorized Officer of the Company such withholding/ set-off will not be accepted as valid discharge of the payment.
11. Default: Failure to make payment on due date will attract overdue interest @12% per annum OR such other rates as may be revised from time to time by the Seller shall be payable for any period of delay. Payments are subject to realization.
12. Delay in Delivery: The Seller will not be responsible for any delay in delivery beyond its own control, but will do its utmost to ensure speedy delivery.
13. Unauthorized acceptance of Goods: Any unauthorized party taking delivery of the goods mentioned herein will be criminally prosecuted and held liable for costs and charges incurred thereon.
14. Lien on Goods: The Seller shall have lien on the goods delivered/supplied as to the unpaid as the purchase price of the goods and the Seller shall be entitled to exercise the said lien to recover the unpaid purchase price by taking back the goods and shall be entitled to sell the same to some other Buyer and adjust the sum so realized against the unpaid purchase price without prejudice to Seller’s other rights and remedies to recover the outstanding dues or other dues.
15. Warranty of Goods: All products are guaranteed to be up to standard. Any warranties of condition, statutory or otherwise, as to quality of fitness for any purpose is excluded. No claims will be recognized unless notified in writing within 48 hours after receipt of goods. The Seller reserves the right to deal with such goods in the best possible manner. The decision of the Seller will be final.
16. Severability: If any provision of this contract is found by anybody of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, unenforceable or unreasonable, it shall to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, unenforceability or unreasonableness be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of the Contract and the remainder of such provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
17. Governing Law: Indian Law shall govern the Contract. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Contract shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
18. Jurisdiction: This sale for purpose of Legal Jurisdiction shall be deemed to have been concluded only at Mumbai and only the Courts of Mumbai shall be competent to try all cases/suits arising out of the sale.
19. Performance of Products: For best results, you may seek assistance of our sales executives. All recommendations are based on in-house tests and information believed to be reliable. The performance of the products are subject to handling and /or manner of use. We shall not be liable for any damage arising out of improper use and /or handling resulting from their use. No representative of ours has any authority to waive or change this provision.
20. Variation in Terms & Conditions: Any variation in these terms and conditions (including special terms and conditions) shall be inapplicable unless agreed upon in writing by the Seller.